The European Journal of Remote Sensing just opened a new special issue in Remote Sensing in Water Management and Hydrology.
Topics of interest include but are not restricted to:
- Various applications of hydrology to water resources management
- Effective utilization of remote sensing data in planning, design and operation of water resource systems
- Integrating remote sensing and hydrological model to calculate water navigation and distribution
- Need for remote sensing techniques to monitor water pollution
Importance of remote sensing as a guide to earth observation
- A study on the potential of water harvesting using Hydrologic remote sensing techniques
- A review of remote sensing based methods for surface water monitoring
- Future trends of pattern recognition in remote sensing of water related resources
- A comparative study of remote sensing and hydrology in Groundwater exploration for water supply purposes
- Role of remote sensing methodologies in flood forecasting and control
- Opportunities and challenges of hydrological remote sense modeling for irrigation management
Edited by: Marimuthu Karuppiah (VIT University), Xiong Li, Hunan (University of Science and Technology), Shehzad Ashraf Chaudhry (International Islamic University)
Submit your papers here within the next 13 February 2020.