The EO4GEO (WWW.EO4GEO.EU) EO Summit and the Copernicus Eyes on Earth Roadshow will take place online due to the pandemic, on 2-3 June.
The EO4GEO EO Summit brings together representatives of academic, business, NGO and public sector being involved in or having interest for Earth Observation and related areas. The goal is to look in a multidisciplinary manner at the future occupational profiles, necessary curricula, interconnections and tools in the Earth Observation domain with the special focus on user uptake of Copernicus programme. The summit will:
- Connect real-world problems and work processes as starting point for
- case-based learning scenario’s
- Present how to design curricula based on the work processes modelled.
- Demonstrate Body of Knowledge (BoK) for GI*EO and Curricula Design Tool
- Provide view how could companies make use of BoK and tools:
- Occupational Profile Tool and Job Offer Tool
- Present scenario’s for learning actions
- provide opportunity to attend sessions presenting EU agencies and
- programs related to space and space technologies.